Give a Book, in exchange for a new read!
Give a book, get a book is a yearly book exchange event that allow readers to trade in their books for coupons to exchange for other books.
You can drop off these books at any Public Library from 10 to 23 April, 11.00am to 9.00pm and get a coupon for every book accepted. Bring these coupons down to The Plaza, National Library Building, on 24 April to redeem for new reads.
Terms and Conditions:
- Books for exchange include: Children’s and adults’ fiction and non-fiction books (eg. Cookbooks, travel guides and romance novels) in any four official languages. Books in other languages will not be accepted. We also accept used library books bought from previous Library Book Sales. Textbooks, magazines and audio-visual materials are not accepted.
- Used books for exchange should be in relatively good physical condition.
- Each person can exchange up to a maximum of 30 used books. There is no age limit for participation.
- Lost coupons are not replaceable. You are advised to keep your coupons properly till the event on 24th April.
- You are advised to bring your own carrier bags and/or arrange for transportation of books redeemed.
You are doing a part for this World by recycling your old books!
Venue: The Plaza, National Library Building, 100 Victoria Street
Date: Sat, 24 April 2010
Time: 8.30am to 6.00pm
For general enquiries:
NLB Helpdesk Hotline:  6332 3255