Our Tampines Hub Celebrates 57th National Day with fun-filled carnival activities and NDP live broadcast
Our Tampines Hub (OTH), Singapore’s largest integrated community and lifestyle hub, is hosting a 57th National Day 2022 Celebrations at Our Tampines Hub from 6 – 9 August 2022, in conjunction with the Hub’s 5th Anniversary.
From 6 to 9 August, there will be four days of fun-filled activities, entertainment and freebies for residents and visitors to the Hub such as cultural performances & musical concerts, fringe activities for the family such as arts & craft workshops, stage performances, bouncy castles, as well as carnival booths and free movie screenings.
In addition, there will be live broadcast of the National Day Parade at the Town Square, Central Plaza and Festive Plaza from 5:30pm on Tuesday, 9 August 2022.
Families play an important role in our lives and OTH is reaching out to families and Hub visitors through an exciting lineup of fun-filled activities, community engagements and programmes that will help build a caring community within Tampines.
Themed ‘THE MORE WE GET TOGETHER’, the National Day Celebrations @ OTH include some of these highlights:
• 6 – 9 August
- F1 Stimulators at Central Plaza
- 5 Tactical Games such as Archery Tag, Laser Tag, Nerf War, Sabre Tag and Tank Warfare at Space
- National Day Table Tennis Tournament at the Community Auditorium
- 3-hour Dance Marathon workout featuring a wide variety of dance programmes such as Zumba, KpopX Fitness, Salsation, Hip Hop
- Team Nila Sport Festival @ Arena with an exciting line-up of activities and stage programmes such as carnival game booths, basketball and soccer shootouts
- Musical Jamming and Cultural Dance performances at Festive Plaza
- ‘Space For Our Dreams’ exhibition showcasing Urban Redevelopment Authority’s long-term planning concepts across key pillars such as live, work, and play
- On-The-Spot-Art Competition where participants can register onsite from 12pm to 8pm at the competition booth at Festive Walk West
- eco-friendly workshops such as Waste to Compost and Coffee Scrub for Bath teach participants learn about adopting eco-friendly lifestyle
• Sunday, 7 August
- ‘Sing Again the Songs of Singapore’ concert at the Festive Arts Theatre at 7.30pm hosted by celebrity artist Najip Ali with performances by singer-songwriter Dick Lee, Dawn Wong, Shabir, Miss Lou and Izat Ibrahim.
• Tuesday, 9 August
- Screening of local short films in partnership with the Singapore International Film Festival at 3pm, Town Square
- ‘The More We Get Together’ Concert* starts at 4pm at Town Square with performances by local rock Legends Moliano In Rock, rap artist Yung Raja, pop stalwarts The Fast Colors and The Freshman
- LIVE broadcast of NDP screening at Town Square, Festive Plaza and Central Plaza, starting from 5:30pm
* The public can collect free tickets to the 9 August ‘The More We Get Together’ Concert and NDP LIVE broadcast at Town Square from the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 at the Hub from 31 July 2022 (while stocks last).
As an inclusive locale, Our Tampines Hub offers a dynamic, open and caring environment for all. The Hub remains focused on engaging families and residents through a comprehensive and diverse range of programmes and facilities for families, residents and inclusive communities.
For more information, check out here.
Singapore’s National Day 2022
Singapore’s 57th Birthday is just around the corner. Check out our list of Fun Things To Do This National Day 2022 in Singapore.
* * * * *
Stay in touch! 📣 Subscribe to our Telegram here for our latest updates.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.