How Well Do You Know How To Raise A Financially Savvy Kid?
To take part in the contest:
- Like The New Age Parents Facebook Page
- Fill in this form and take the survey here: http://woobox.com/a37v8c
- Like, Share & Comment this Facebook post.
- 1st – $200 Cash
- 2nd – $100 Cash
- 3rd – $50 Cash
- 4th to 20th prize – 1 ticket worth $25 to ‘Teaching Kids about Money’ Workshop (Terms and conditions apply)
Contest ends 17 August 2014.
Note: Only ALL correct answers will be qualified for the money quiz contest prizes. In the event where there is no participant who has scored full marks in the money quiz, TNAP reserves the right to change the prizes of the contest.
Terms and Conditions apply.
‘Teaching Kids About Money Workshop’ by Ernest Tan
Ever wished your child could know how to manage his money better?
‘Teaching Kids About Money’ is designed for parents & grandparents to learn what they have missed in their growing up years. In this workshop we will equip parents with the right money skills, values, beliefs and languages so that they can practice more caution in teaching and raising more financial savvy kids.
What you will learn:
- How to discuss about money issues with your children
- How much allowance should you give to your kids?
- To teach how money can work for each kid.
- Tested and real life money management techniques.
- How to inculcate right values and good money habits in your child.
- To teach kids about compassion with money.
- To be a more effective and competent guardian to your child in the aspect of finance.
- Needs and Wants
Children learn by watching what parents feel and do with their money. By being aware of how your child learns about money from you, you can play an important role in teaching your child about money. If 2 hours is all you need to learn and understand what money rules are all about and equip yourself with the best teaching skills to empower your child with the best chance for their financial success, wouldn’t you sign up now?
Check out Ernest’s latest book on Raising Financially Savvy Kids.
Teaching Kids About Money Workshop – 16 August at SAFRA Toa Payoh
Venue: SAFRA Toa Payoh, Multi Purpose Room, Level 2
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014
Time: 10am to 1pm
Fees: $100 (SAFRA Member) *Save $20 | $120 (Guest)
Note: This is a parent and child activity. One payment is valid for a pair of parent and child.
Registration closes: Wed, 13 Aug 2014
PLUS! Every paying participants at the end of the workshop will receive Ernest’s new book for free!
To register or for more info, please contact Madeleine at email@example.com