Also take part in an Amazing Race family quest to discover what it takes to manage an airport at the Changi Experience Studio and enjoy great savings on Canopy Park attractions at Jewel Changi Airport
What better way to fill your kids’ March school holidays than with chocolates, games and loads of family fun together!
Immerse in HERSHEY’s amazing giant-sized world of chocolates and collect buckets of sweet treats in a first-in-Changi chocolate experience with the iconic American brand. Families can also find out how Changi Airport works Amazing Race-style or go on an outdoor cycling adventure to hunt down dinosaurs! This fun week-long school holiday programme at Changi Airport and Jewel Changi Airport (Jewel) caters to all, whether they love the cool indoors, or the bright sunshine outside!
Step into a Times Square-inspired world of HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE right here in Changi Airport (From 12 March to 3 May)
- Inspired by the iconic Hershey’s Chocolate World store in New York’s Times Square, this activation brings the bright lights and big city excitement of Broadway and Times Square, and an array of delicious chocolates to Singapore.
- Check out the Amazing Chocolate Machine at Terminal 3 Basement 2 (T3 B2)! Modelled after the Amazing Candy Machine in the New York store, the Singapore version features 8 varieties of HERSHEY’s most loved and newly launched flavours, in dispensers each standing at 3 metres tall.
- Grab a HERSHEY’S Bucket of Happiness, customise it with exclusively designed HERSHEY stickers and fill it with your favourite HERSHEY’S, REESE’S and HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolates! Look out for three new flavours – HERSHEY’S KISSES Filled Yoghurt, HERSHEY’S KISSES Filled Strawberry and HERSHEY’S KISSES with Hazelnut.
- Know a fellow chocoholic? Personalise a HERSHEY’S Giant Bar with a special message or photo at the HERSHEY’S Sweet Personalization counters.
- To redeem, simply spend $60 (or $80 at the supermarket) in the public areas of Changi Airport. You can also take home a collectible HERSHEY’S Penny from the specially designed penny press machine for free and earn a $15 Changi Eats promo code at the same time!
- Remember to stop by the HERSHEY’s Retail Store just next door. You won’t want to miss the world’s largest HERSHEY’s Milk Chocolate Bar (weighing more than 2kg) and the world’s largest HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate candy (almost 0.5kg)! Also look out for the HERSHEY’S Ice-Cream Shoppe Bars in three flavours – Birthday Cake, Cookies ‘N’ Mint and Strawberries ‘N’ Crème – only available at Changi Airport from end-March 2021.
Pose with larger-than-life HERSHEY’S chocolate installations (From 12 March to 3 May)
- See the world of chocolates come to life at the HERSHEY’S Chocolate Gallery!
- At T3 Departure Hall (next to the link bridge to Jewel), enter the HERSHEY’S Kitchen. Pretend that you’re cooking up HERSHEY’S creations, while getting that perfect selfie with a gigantic cup of hot chocolate and a jumbo stack of pancakes soaked in chocolate sauce!
- Pose with larger-than-life REESE’s peanut butter cups at T3 ST3PS at B1, which can accommodate an adult and a kid in each installation.
- In conjunction with Easter, check out the giant HERSHEY’S KISSES installation at the festive horticulture display featuring the Easter bunny and colourful Easter eggs. The installation will be ready to greet visitors at end-March 2021.
- For more information on the HERSHEY’S campaign, visit here.
Take part in an Amazing Race family quest to discover what it takes to manage an airport (From 13 to 21 March)
- Navigate through the Changi Experience Studio (Jewel Level 4) in an Amazing Race quest as a parent-child pair or a family team! This half-day programme will let the kids enjoy a journey of discovery through the virtual world of Changi Airport along with many other fun activities as they earn points, conquer interesting challenges and win prizes.
- After the race, the little ones can nurture their green thumb with a terrarium making workshop and bring home their very own miniature garden to care for!
- Price for one adult and one child is $138, which includes unlimited entry to Changi Experience Studio for one month.
Upon completion of the quest, you can look forward to receiving the amazing reward of free Singapore Zoo tickets for your next family adventure.
- For more information, visit Be A Little Airport Manager
Enjoy great savings on play attractions in Jewel’s Canopy Park (From 12 to 21 March)
- Bond with your loved ones through an array of play attractions at Jewel’s Canopy Park.
- Enjoy Special Family Bundle deals – purchase Jewel’s Bundle Package 1 for two adults and two children at $90 (usual price $130), or one adult and one child at $50 (usual price $65)! Bundle includes entry to Canopy Park (with access to Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls, Petal Garden and Topiary Walk), Canopy Bridge, Hedge Maze, Mirror Maze and Manulife Sky Nets – Walking.
- Exclusively for Citibank credit card members, receive a $10 Jewel voucher when you charge a minimum of $80 (max of 2 same-day receipts) to your Citi Credit Card. The first 40 shoppers daily will get an additional $5 Sweet Treat voucher.
- For more information on the various play and bundle packages, visit Canopy Park Attractions
Go on a special cycling adventure with the Changi Cycling Experience (From 12 to 31 March)
- Here’s your chance to explore the Changi Airport Connector and Jurassic Mile with a specially packaged deal! For just $14 per pax (usual price $18), get a 2-hour bicycle rental, a $5 F&B voucher at the HUB & SPOKE café, a 2-time entry shower pass and an informational map of Jurassic Mile.
- Children below the age of 12 will receive a free Jurassic Mile activity booklet containing various dinosaur-themed puzzles and stickers.
- The Changi Cycling Experience at HUB & SPOKE bundle is available on weekdays only. For more information, visit here.
➡️ Related Read: Where to See Dinosaurs in Singapore
 Valid for spends in a single receipt at public areas of Terminals 1 and 3 (excluding Jewel Changi Airport). Pay with Mastercard® to redeem additional purchase-with-purchases.
Photos credit: Changi Airport Group
It is the March holidays. We have compiled a list of March School Holidays 2021 Activities for Kids. Click on the image below to find out more.
For other upcoming events, visit Events in Singapore.
* * * * *
Stay in touch! 📣 Subscribe to our Telegram here for our latest updates.
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.