An intergeneration Food & Music Festival ~ “Let’s Go Jalan Jalan 一起去逛街! ” has anchored the destination at Singapore Turf Club @ Kranji (Carpark B) for all foodies and music lovers in Singapore! The festival shall take place from 16 – 18 November 2018, Free Admission.
Looking at more than 130 food booths, one will find a vast diversity of tastes in food which will range from the traditional food type like Otak Otak, Muah Chee, Chilli Crab to the instagrammable food choice like fried ice cream, salted egg Fries and fruity drinks amongst the young! The music line-up comprises of various local talents ranges from the established musicians to the young and budding ones! (Line up to be disclosed soon!)
Date: 16 to 18 November 2018
Time: Fri (5pm – 11pm), Sat & Sun (11am – 11pm)
Venue: Singapore Turf Club @ Kranji (Carpark B)
Admission Fees: Free Admission
Not only it will cater to satisfy one’s appetite, there will also be various activities line-up which comprises the below:
- Kite Painting Corner – Take part in our Kite Painting contest themed families/bonding & Heritage elements etc to win a prize!
- Horse Petting Photo Opportunity
- Go Kart Activity (Special rates for Festival goers apply)
- Best Dressed Family Contest (Dressed up to the theme “Retro Pop” and win attractive prizes!)
- Daily Lucky Draw to win Air tickets!
- Opportunity to learn a special lost art – topography & Ketupat weaving
- Retro Game Challenge (Giant Five stones games, Super Goli etc)
- Photography Opportunity at Classic Cars’ Zone
- Parade by secondary schools (Name of schools in Progress)
Being located next to the Kranji MRT station with more than 2000 carpark lots made available at the festival ground boasts a convenient location for easy access, friendly facilities and easy movement for all the patrons.
“We did not expect the response from 2017 festive goers to be so overwhelming and we want to thank everyone for supporting our festival! With a bigger facility ground, easy public transport access, we hope this will give more patrons to have a chance to come to our festival!”
The objective of this festival is to also provide opportunities for local entrepreneurs to have a chance to sell and showcase their products to the public; and to the experienced pop up booths, they are constantly looking for festivals to showcase their creatives with their menu!
Purchase $20 festival food coupons in advance at here and get a complimentary personalised Hopscotch keychains & 1500 Miles from MilesLife App.* (limited to first 1000 customers only)
This festival takes place in Singapore the second time in Singapore – organised by The Third Party Pte Ltd.
For more information, visit here.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.