Looking for a botanical-based and chemical-free product to use for your hair? Klorane was founded on a passion for plants and nature.
Carefully selecting each plant based on the specific needs that its properties address, from Oat to Quinine, Nettle to Pomegranate, their laboratories explore the world of plants for the most appropriate species to offer you the plant extracts that answer all hair type specific requirements.
TNAP’s Pick! For busy parents on-the-go: Oat Milk Haircare Range (For Normal Hair/All Hair Types)
A 40-year bestseller, Klorane’s iconic Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk gently revives hair in 2 minutes! This cult favorite product has changed today’s beauty routine making it an essential step for adding texture and volume to your hair.
- Adds volume and texture to hair
- Extends the life of blow-outs and hair color
- Great for busy parents on-the-go, frequent travelers, after the gym
- Sulfate, paraben, sodium chloride free
How to use: Shake well before use and spray evenly, about 30 cm away from hair, focusing at the roots. Leave on for 2 minutes and then brush thoroughly until the powder is removed.
Price: $14.60 (150 ml)
For fine, limp hair: Flax Fiber Hair Care Range
A true natural reinforcement that strengthens and volumizes hair from the root, flax seed plant is selected for its rich mucilage. Klorane’s flax seeds are harvested in the southwest of France, in compliance with organic farming standards.
Shampoo with Flax Fiber
- Ultra-light formula provides weightless moisture without weighing down hair.
- Gives hair long-lasting volume and texture.
- Lifts and volumizes hair from the root.
- Hair is left feeling soft and light.
- Paraben-free, Silicone-free, SLS-free, Vegan, Biodegradable formula
Price: $18.90 (400ml)
For thinning hair: Quinine Hair Care Range
Ecuadorian quinine has proven strengthening properties to restore thickness and energy to thinning, lifeless hair. It has gentle cleansing properties that help preserve the natural balance of hair and scalp. It also supports microcirculation for healthy looking hair and fortifies hair keratin for visible thickness.
Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins
- Supports microcirculation for healthy looking hair
- Strengthens hair keratin for visible thickness
- Restores vigor and vitality to lifeless hair
Price: $14.30 (200ml), $18.90 (400ml)
- Gives tired, weak and thin hair an all-round boost thanks to its patented and innovative quinine-caffeine complex
- Re-energizes and strengthens weak, tired and thin hair
- Helps fortify and hydrate hair, making your hair appear thicker, fuller and more capable of withstanding periods of tiredness and stress
- Can be used post pregnancy or during periods of stress and fatigue
How to use: Apply to dry or towel-dried hair after shampoo with quinine.
- 10 sprays line by line over the entire scalp
- 5 sprays on lengths. Massage to enhance the penetration and style. Do not rinse.
Price: $108.90 (125ml)
Just For Babies! Klorane Bébé Range
Klorane’s baby range contains bathing, cleansing, nappy changing and skincare products. Calendula, the medicinal plant renowned for its soothing and repair virtues, is the preferred natural active ingredient used for our baby care products. Rich in carotenoids and vitamin A, it naturally restores and protects baby’s delicate skin.
Gentle Foaming Gel For Hair And Body
Klorane Bébé Gentle Foaming Gel For Hair And Body is breaking new ground with its choice of surfactant, which naturally preserves the formula, thereby guaranteeing extremely high tolerance for your baby’s fragile skin. Rich in soothing and softening calendula extract, the gentle foaming gel for hair and body has an extremely gentle action on your baby’s fragile skin and delicate hair. It is the basic essential of the daily hygiene regimen of babies and young children.
- Gently cleanses
- Respects the hydrolipidic film (neutral pH and soap free)
- Leaves skin delicately perfumed
- Very good ocular tolerance
- Soap free
- Tested under paediatric control
- Used in maternity hospitals
- Paraben, Preservative and Colourant-Free Formula
How to use: At bath time, pour a little gentle foaming gel for the hair and body into the palm of the hand and lather over your baby’s damp hair and body, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Gently dry the skin, paying particular attention to skin folds.
Price: $15.20 (200ml)
Protective Baby Powder
Rich in protective and soothing Calendula extract, the Klorane Bébé baby powder protects and softens your baby’s delicate skin. It isolates the baby’s skin, absorbs the humidity in the folds and prevents small red areas from appearing. It is particularly recommended in the summer to treat heat rashes and prevent the irritant effects of perspiration.
- Tested under paediatric supervision
How to use: After washing your baby, apply the Klorane Bébé protective baby powder to the clean, dry skin of your baby’s torso, back, armpits, neck folds and bottom. Keep away from the child’s nose and mouth.
Price: $14.90 (100g)
Moisturizing Cream with Physiocalenduline®
PhysioCalenduline® strengthens the skin’s natural defenses. Moisturizing Cream is ideal for daily moisturizing, for infants and babies. Its fluid, non-greasy texture penetrates the skin quickly, protecting and preventing dry skin.
- Effective and lasting moisturizing effect
- Mild fragrance
- Paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free
How to use: Apply the moisturing cream on your baby’s clean and dry skin focusing on areas exposed to fresh air.
Price: $18.90 (40ml)
All Klorane products can be found at Guardian, Watsons, Unity, John Little, Robinsons and OG.
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.