Start the Year with New Learning Opportunities and More Reasons to Return to KidZania Singapore
- The highly-anticipated Annual Pass is now available for B•KidZanian citiZens
- Special activities and promotions to enjoy this Lunar New Year
- Learn the importance of Spinal Health as kids get to take on the job as an Assistant Chiropractor
In conjunction with the new year celebration, various fun-filled activities and new developments have been lined up by KidZania Singapore, part of the world’s fastest growing family edutainment brand. In response to visitors’ feedback, KidZania Singapore launched an Annual Pass for kids, with unlimited visits and special privileges for Annual Pass holders. Kids can also check out the new Chiropractic Clinic within the city, or dive into the Lunar New Year celebratory activities.
Unlimited Learn-through-Play Opportunities all year round
KidZania Singapore Annual Pass offers kids unlimited day admission to their favourite kid-sized city for a full year from the date of activation. In addition, they can enjoy exclusive privileges such as dining and retail discounts, S$200 off the Zuper Party Package during their birthday month, and the purchase of discounted tickets for up to 10 accompanying kids and adult guests.
The Annual Pass is now available at a special introductory price of S$238 (U.P. S$288) exclusively for B•KidZanian citiZens, KidZania Singapore’s loyal members, for a limited period only. Please refer to Annex A for more details on the Annual Pass.
Be an Assistant Chiropractor, Take Charge of Your Spinal Health
Kids can now get a chance to learn about the importance of good posture and having a healthy spine and nerve system at the newly open Chiropractic Clinic, by the True Chiropractic Group, in KidZania Singapore. As an Assistant Chiropractor, kids will conduct posture screenings and spinal stress tests, as they pick up useful tips on strengthening exercises and improving their posture.
An Auspicious start to the Year of the Dog with a series of Themed Activities
As the most important Chinese festival nears, the kid-sized city will be decked out in joyous festive decorations. Kids can look forward to fun activities, from game booths to craft workshops, from 8 to 27 February 2018. These include:
- Origami Craft Workshop: Kids can learn how to fold origami dogs, fortune cookies, and other Lunar New Year items to decorate their homes with.
- Hongbao Design Competition: Kids can design their very own unique red packets and take part in the Instagram contest with the hashtag #KZSGhongbao to stand a chance to win prizes.
- Zodiac Bingo Game: Pick up a bingo card with the 12 Chinese Zodiac and look out for the Chinese Zodiac animal displayed outside participating establishments. Receive a signature from the Zupervisor whenever a role-play activity at the participating establishment is completed. Simply form a Bingo line and redeem extra kidZos!
- Lunar New Year City Parade: Celebrate the New Year with a special rendition of the City Parade featuring our beloved RightZKeeper Bache, because it is his year!
Ticket Promotions & Prosperity Bundle
Look forward to receive a hongbao with an additional amount of 20 kidZos inside when the ticket purchase is made using NETS! Valid from 8 to 27 February 2018 for walk-in purchase at KidZania Singapore’s ticketing counters, while stocks last!
Families can also purchase the Prosperity Bundle which consists of 1 Adult and 1 Kid bundle tickets at just S$80 (U.P. S$93). Valid from 8 January to 27 February 2018, visitors can purchase their tickets online by entering the promo code , or walk in to KidZania Singapore’s ticketing counters to purchase them. Visitors can also redeem a pack of KidZania Singapore’s exclusive hongbaos with a minimal purchase of S$80 on tickets, while stocks last!
Alternatively, you can get your tickets online at only $30 (U.P. $36) from Voyagin.
The city is also bringing back the After School Fun promotion which allows kids to visit KidZania Singapore on school days, from 2pm onwards, at a discounted rate. Valid for walk-in redemption at KidZania Singapore’s ticketing counters only, each kid ticket costs S$36 and each adult ticket costs S$22.
A New Look for KidZania
On a global level, KidZania unveiled a refreshed corporate image with a new logo. The new logo symbolises KidZania’s vision as a modern and evolving brand, while preserving the iconic KidZania colours. The refreshed corporate image is a result of a complete year of extensive research and collaboration with country franchises, brand image consultants and visitors.
“Moving into our second year, KidZania Singapore doubles up on its efforts to offer new opportunities for kids through new industry partners, activities, and offerings. We are delighted by the strong support from families and look forward to continue to play an active role in supporting their kids’ learning journeys. The Annual Pass is one of the ways we hope to encourage parents and kids to make full use of the learning opportunities while having fun, as often as they wish,” said Mr Leong Yue Weng, KidZania Singapore’s General Manager.
Kidzania Singapore Annual Pass
- KidZania Singapore rewards frequent visitors with its long-awaited Annual Pass
- As part of its launch, KidZania Singapore’s Annual Passes are exclusively available to its B•KidZanian citiZens for a limited period of time.
- Available only for kids of ages 4-17, the Annual Pass offers great value with unlimited day admission for a year, as well as exclusive perks.
- Annual Pass holders are also entitled to purchase discounted tickets (from 20% to 50%) for up to 10 accompanying guests.
KidZania Singapore has launched an exclusive KidZania Singapore Annual Pass. Aimed at rewarding frequent visitors to the edutainment centre, the highly anticipated KidZania Singapore Annual Pass was developed in response to visitor requests. In addition to offering 12 months of unlimited day admission for kids who frequently visit the kid-sized city, Annual Pass holders are entitled to special privileges such as discounts off birthday party packages and purchase of additional admission tickets, selected F&B outlets, and invites to events.
Sales of the Annual Passes started on 27 December 2017. As part of its opening promotion, the Annual Pass is available only to B•KidZanian citiZens at an introductory price of S$238 (usual price: S$288).
Who is Eligible for a KidZania Singapore Annual Pass
- Kids of ages 4 – 17 years, who are B•KidZanian citiZens, are eligible to apply for the KidZania Singapore Annual Pass. There is currently no Annual Pass for Adults or families.
- B•KidZanian is a loyalty programme that allows kids to earn or save extra kidZos on every activity they complete and receive discounts within the city. The more kidZos earned or saved, the more rewards they can enjoy! There are three levels of citiZenship: Naturalised, Distinguished and Honourable.
- A parent or guardian (at least 18 years of age) is required to be present at the point of enrolment in the city.
- The KidZania Singapore Annual Pass is a personalised pass that is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Key Benefits of the KidZania Singapore Annual Pass
- Unlimited day admission to KidZania Singapore for one year (1 visit a day, and excludes special or night events)
- S$200 off on the Zuper KidZ Party Package for the Annual Pass Holder
- 15% off purchase of photographs at the Photo Booth
- 10% off at selected F&B outlets
- 10% off regular-priced merchandise at KidZania Shops (additional 5% off on top of any applicable discount for B•KidZanian citiZens)
- Exclusive invites to events
- Purchase additional day admission tickets (from 2nd visit onwards) to KidZania Singapore for accompanying guests (up to 10 pax) at discounted prices:
How to Purchase a KidZania Singapore Annual Pass
- Make payment at KidZania Singapore Ticketing Counters and then proceed to the PaZZport Office located on the Mezzanine Floor on the day of visit to fill up the registration form and have the kids’ photo taken for the Annual Pass
- B•KidZanian citiZens with valid day ticket can choose to upgrade their ticket to the Annual Pass at a top-up price of S$180
- Kids who are not B•KidZanian citiZens can sign up on the day of visit, to be eligible to purchase the Annual Pass
Payment methods: Cash / NETS / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Terms and conditions of the KidZania Singapore Annual Pass are available on their site.
You can also get your tickets online at only $30 (U.P. $36) from Voyagin.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.