Hi-5 returns to Singapore for a spectacular new show – Hi-5 House Hits 2014 – on 5 and 6 December 2014!
The children’s musical group promises a dazzling sing-and-dance extravaganza that can be enjoyed by children and parents alike.
Returning to Singapore again after previous sold-out shows, Hi-5 House Hits 2014 will be featuring classic hits such as “L.O.V.E”, “Ready or Not” and “Give 5”, as well as some brand new catchy tunes! The all-Australian cast of Stevie, Ainsley, Mary, Dayen and new member, Tanika will put on their dancing shoes and sparkle on stage for two days only.
Audience can look forward to an enjoyable time as the cast engage the audience with their easy-to-learn dance moves, catchy songs and party games for a truly unique up-close and personal experience that will be even more exciting than watching the beloved cast on TV!
Not forgetting the puppet friends of the show, Chats and Jup Jup will also be joining in the fun! Expect a surprise by Chats as she will make sure some audience members are stars of the show, while Jup Jup will also be making a tricky appearance. Hi-5 House Hits 2014 is guaranteed to be a fun-filled event for the whole family.
Hi-5 Operations welcomes all children and parents to join in on the fun at Hi-5 House Hits 2014, as tickets are on sale NOW!
Date: 5 and 6 December 2014 (Friday and Saturday)
Venue: The Star Performing Arts Centre
Times: 5 Dec – 11am, 3pm, 7pm| 6 Dec – 11am, 3pm, 7pm
Tickets: VIP Reserve – S$105 | Cat A – S$95 | Cat B – S$65 | Cat C – S$45
**The prices listed above do not include SISTIC handling fees.
How much do you know about Hi-5? Impress your kids with these 5 fun facts about the group!
- The group consists of an all-Australian cast and the newest member in the group is Tanika.
- Hi-5, the children’s musical group, was launched in Australia in 1999 with five dynamic performers, entertaining children with music, movement, problem solving and play.
- Well-known globally, they have reached an estimated global audience of more than 10 million children across North America, Europe, Australasia, Asia, and Latin America with its tours, music, and TV shows.
- Captivating children between two and seven years old with over 14 successful series to date. Each series has gentle educational themes focusing on music, positivity, and imaginative play where kids are taught values such as love, fun, adventure, social interaction, healthy living, and developmental growth.
- Hi-5 has won three Logie Awards for Most Outstanding Children’s Program, five ARIA Awards for Best Children’s Album, five Australian DVD and Video Industry Awards an APRA Award, an AMIA Award and a Helpman Award.
The New Age Parents will be giving away tickets to catch them in their latest show. Stay tuned for more updates!