Stand a chance to win Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Splash Worth $319 in Infantino Giveaway Contest. 1 winner. Contest ends 24 January 2011.
Exercise Body & Mind
The Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Splash offers parents a “safe alternative” to walkers. With a variety of age-appropriate toys that help your baby achieve important developmental milestones. With rock, spin and bounce actions that provide your baby with plenty of exercise to strengthen legs, back and neck muscles.
For almost a century Evenflo have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Originating from USA, Evenflo has developed a strong reputation as a leading manufacturer of high-quality products for babies and children. With this history comes the foundation of trust we have established with parents to provide reassurance they are making the best choice for their newest, most precious family members.
Consumer Driven Benefits
- Provides baby with secure learn and play environment
- Gross motor skills, fine motor skills, object exploration, cause/effect learning, self-awareness, tactile development, visual development, object permanence, hand-eye coordination
- Physical exercise to develop baby’s neck and leg muscles and improve gross motor skills
- Bring toys closer to baby
- Grow with child to provide maximum product value
- Provides for easy and convenient cleaning
- 3 position height adjustment
- Remove, machine washable seat pad
Age Group: 4 months to walking age.
We have 1 Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Splash Worth $319 to giveaway. All you have to do is simply fulfill these 2 conditions
a. Sign up The New Age Parents mailing list.
Note : Existing subscribers need not sign up again
2. Answer 2 simple questions and fill in your contact details
Contest ends 24 January 2011.
Note : Winner will have to collect the prize from Infantino office
Terms and Conditions Apply
If you find this article useful, do click Like and Share at the bottom of the post, thank you.
Want to be heard and seen by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.