In conjunction with the launch of the book “Successful Work-Life Balance”, Mums@Work (Singapore), together with Ray Media Pte Ltd (Publisher) is delighted to present a lively, interactive discussion featuring 6 dynamic, inspirational women in Singapore. Each panelist has achieved success on a professional front, and have also played important roles in the upbringing of their children.
The panelists are:
- Claire Chiang (Vice-President, Banyan Tree Investments & Chairperson, Employer Alliance)
- Joanna Koh-Hoe (President, Focus on the Family Singapore)
- June Imada Lee (Director, LiteracyPlus Consultants)
- Pang Shu Ming (Executive Director, Mothercare Singapore)
- Su Ling Zagorodnova (Mumpreneur-owner of Pupsik Studio)
- Violet Lim (Owner, Lunch Actually)
Through this discussion, they will share their own stories, challenges and lessons learnt in their struggle to maintain this delicate balance. Following the panelist’s sharing, there will be a breakout session so mothers can share more tips on how to achieve the work-life balance that many of us desire.
9th Nov (FRI). 2pm – 5pm.
OASIS Theatrette (Level 13, Park Mall)
All attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of the book: “Successful Work-Life Balance” (worth $20), a goodie bag from Crabtree & Evelyn and many other free gifts.