The British Council’s Holiday Study Camps are an opportunity for your child to explore the world beyond English and develop the 21st century competencies needed for academic and future success.
New for 2020! At the British Council we believe that language and communication skills are an integral part of almost every skill in life. That is why our Holiday Study Camps use English as a way to explore the world around us, developing problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
Each week, students explore a different theme while developing their written or spoken communication skills. Through these exciting topics, learners build their knowledge of the world around them and ignite their love of learning.
Camps are available for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary-aged students from 4 to 17 years old. Weekly camps start every Monday. Up to 25% discount!
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
What to expect for the Holiday Study Camps?
- more individual attention
- opportunity to speak to teachers through parent-teacher meetings
- highly qualified and experienced international teachers
Enjoy a 10% discount when you sign up for a week of study camp. 15% for two-weeks, 20% for three weeks and 25% discount for four weeks.
To find out more information, visit britishcouncil.sg/tnaphsc
Want to be heard 👂 and seen 👀 by over 100,000 parents in Singapore? We can help! Leave your contact here and we’ll be in touch.