- Defining and strengthening the couple’s relationship by clarifying the couple’s decision making platform.
- Clarifying goals, expectations and duties of each spouse
- Getting more tools for effective communication and conflict management
- Clear understanding of what it takes to make a successful transition to parenthood and maintain positive relationship
- Learn skills that will enhance your relationship and help a couple to negotiate differences of opinions and expectations
- Conflict management tool worksheets to take home
Delivery of Course
This will be a very experiential hand on course that will allow you tangible views into your relationship. The course will provide you a new foundation to take home and start practicing more effective relationship skills around conflict management and expectation management and goal setting.
Lucy Billing Robbins, MA, CTRT-Supervisor USA Visiting Speaker
Tammy M. Fontana, MS, NCC, CTRT, Founder All in the Family Counselling & BabySleepFairy
To register for the workshop or for more information, visit www.allinthefamilycounselling.com/index.php/workshops/177