1 box Yamie Chicken Rice
10 sprigs Parsley
100g Minced chicken
1 tsp Light soy sauce
A pinch Sugar
A pinch Pepper
A pinch Salt
½ tsp Sesame oil
3 Shiitake mushrooms (soaked, drained and diced)
1 tbsp Cooking oil
½ tbsp Garlic (fine chopped)
- Marinate the minced chicken with light soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and sesame oil and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Cook 1 box of Yamie Chicken Rice (follow cooking instructions on box).
- Heat up the cooking oil and fry garlic till light brown. Add in marinated minced chicken and diced shiitake mushrooms and cook till chicken is completely cooked.
- To assemble the chicken rice balls, divide rice, textured wheat protein and filling into 10 equal portions. Wrap textured wheat protein and filling into each portion of rice and shape into balls.
- Place a sprig of parsley on top of each ball. Serve hot.
This recipe was taken from Yamie Rice.
For more information, go to www.yamierice.com