Want to catch the dazzling fireworks this National Day? We’ve found the perfect spot for you!
Catalunya, a contemporary Spanish restaurant situated at the newly-built The Fullerton Pavilion, has one of the best views to catch the fireworks around the Marina Bay vicinity (Padang, Floating Platform and Gardens by the Bay). The restaurant is having a SG50 party from 6pm onwards on 9 August.
Children are not forgotten too! Children 12 and below can enter for free. Plus there will be kids activity packs provided. So feel free to bring your kids along.
Come and relax with your family on Catalunya’s rooftop and enjoy the picturesque night view with your loved ones.
Were: 87 Collyer Quay, 87 The Fullerton Pavilion Singapore 049327
Ticket price: (excludes booking fee) S$38.00
How to buy: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org at $38 nett or get it at the door on 9 August 2015 at $50 nett.
All tickets are inclusive of one entry to Catalunya Bar and one complimentary house pour spirit, wine or beer.
TNAP is giving away 5 pairs of tickets (worth $50) to 5 lucky winners!
To take part in the contest, all you have to do is:
1. Like The New Age Parents
2. Like New Age Pregnancy
3. Tell us why you would like to win by commenting on The New Age Parents Facebook post.
4. Like and share the post by 27 July 2015
5. Follow us on Instagram for a bonus chance to win!
- The Fullerton vicinity is cordoned off and only diners and ticket holders are able to enter Fullerton/Clifford pier. This ticket acts as an entry to Catalunya’s bar as they will not be dining.
- Winners will be entitled to a complimentary house pour spirit, wine or beer (juices and soft drinks are available too).
- Guests and winners are free to order tapas if they want to.
For more contests and giveaways, go to The New Age Parents Contest Page.
This contest has ended. Congratulations to our following winners!
1. Sim Chee Wei Robert
2. Tay Ai Peng Wendy
3. Amanda Clarke
4. Ng Li Yun
5. Lim Ching Mui Karen