Win a 1-week test drive experience with
THE NEW 7-SEATER
Simply submit a family photo along with a 100-word or less description of the things you enjoy doing with your family and you may just be one of the three lucky winners who will get to try out this amazing stylish and versatile full 7-seater SUV.
Do select a nice picture and put in a good paragraph because only the best entries win!
To take part in the contest,
1. Like Kia Singapore Facebook Page
2. Submit your photo via http://a.pgtb.me/wjW7bd
Submission period: 14 Jan (0000hrs) to 27 Jan (2359hrs) 2013
Winners’ notification Period: 28 Jan and 2 Feb 2013
Test Drive Period:
1st winner: 8 – 12 Feb 2013
2nd winner: 25 Feb – 3 Mar 2013
3rd winner: 11 – 17 Mar 2013
*Terms and conditions apply.
Like Kia Singapore on Facebook
Terms & Conditions for The New Age Parents “Kia Sorento Experience” Contest
- The contest will be held from 14 Jan (0000 hrs) – 27 Jan (2359 hrs) 2013.
- The contest is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 21 years and above except employees of The New Age Parents and Cycle & Carriage Kia Pte Ltd as well as their advertising agencies.
- Photographs submitted must be free of all copyright and intellectual property restrictions.
- Photographs should not contain any pornographic or offensive materials.
- All photographs must be original and unpublished. The participant must also be the original author and sole owner of his/her entries.
- All participants must ensure that permission has been obtained from the people featured to allow their photos to be displayed publicly.
- All entries may be accompanied by a description outlined in the call for submission not longer than 100 words.
- Each participant may submit as many entries as he/she likes. However, the same participant will only be awarded one prize in this contest.
- Entries received after the contest deadline will not be accepted.
- Photos will be subject to moderation by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry deemed inappropriate in its sole and final discretion. In particular, entries with incomplete or inaccurate registration details may be disqualified from the contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display all entries, with or without the name of the author, for purposes including but not limited to advertising, publicity and exhibition, without payment of any fees to any party or the need for written consent from any party.
- The winner is required to provide the Organiser with at least 10 photographs of this or her family, together with the Kia Sorento, for which a test drive for a period of 7 days constitutes the Prize for the Contest, and to consent to interviews in a format of the Organiser’s choosing. In doing so, the winner also accedes to the Organiser’s right to publish, display or edit said images, with or without the name of the author, as well as the content of the said interviews, for purposes including but not limited to advertising, publicity and exhibition, without payment of any fees to any party or the need for written consent from any party.
- While the winner need not possess a valid Class 3 Driving License and be above the age of 21, a member of his or her family that qualifies as such must register at the point of collecting the Prize.
- Cycle & Carriage Kia will provide a full tank of fuel with the Kia Sorento at the point of collection. All other additional expenses incurred during the 7-day test drive period will be borne by the winners.
- If any person is subsequently discovered to be not entitled or ineligible to participate in the Draw or ineligible to receive the prize, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit/reclaim the Prize at its discretion and confer the same on any other person as may be selected by the Organiser in any manner as the Organiser deems fit. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any Prize be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to change the prizes at any time at its discretion with another item of similar value without notice.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and all information provided is submitted to the Organiser.
- The Organiser has the absolute discretion at anytime to amend these terms and conditions and to suspend, cancel or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice and without liability to any person.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Draw will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Draw, these terms and conditions will prevail.
General Terms and Conditions Apply