“This flavorful dish boasts a plethora of superfood ingredients that tastes great and makes you look great. The combination of flavors capitalizes on a unique blend of nuts and jam that lifts the food experience.”
– Chef John See, Bosch’s culinary ambassador
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 4 nos Deboned and skinned salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pinch Freshly cracked salt and black pepper
- 8 slices Lemon slices
- 2 nos Cooked beetroot (peeled, cut and diced)
- 1 tbsp Honey
Flaxseed and Walnut Crust:
- 3 tbsp Toasted flaxseed
- ½ cup Toasted walnut
- 2 slices Toasted wholemeal fibre bread (cut into cubes)
- 3 cups Quartered fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp Brown sugar
- ½ nos Diced white onion
Kale in Soya Milk:
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 nos Smashed whole garlic
- pinch Freshly cracked salt and pepper
- 300 gm Fresh kale leaf (cut to strips)
- 1 nos Bean curd (cut to strips)
- ½ cup Soya milk
- Heat up a pot over a Bosch stove and add all the ingredients for the tomato jam. Allow it to simmer to a boil, keeping it at a low heat while stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
- Pour the tomato jam into a Bosch hand blender to create a fine puree and add in the cooked beetroot cubes. Set aside.
- Combine the flaxseed mix ingredients into a Bosch Mighty Mix Blender. After blending, add in the honey and then set it as a crust for the salmon.
- Place the 4 pieces of salmon on a tray. Season with salt, pepper, lemon and olive oil.
- Place into the Bosch series 8 steam oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove the salmon and dip it in the flaxseed and walnut crust.
- Lightly sauté the garlic to golden brown and add in the kale and bean curd. Fry for 2 min, before adding in the soya milk to soak the kale for 3 minutes
- Serve with beetroot-tomato jam.
About the Key Ingredients
Salmon: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids to protect the heart, reduce inflammation and blood clots
Beancurd and Soy Milk: Rich in soy protein to prevent heart attack and a protein substitute
Tomatoes: Rich in vitamins to reduce risk of heart disease
Olive Oil: Reduces risk of heart disease and lowers cholesterol mark.