Give the Gift of Sleep to You and Your Child
Sleep doesn’t have to be a distance past, it is something that you can have now! Don’t let the fear of crying or bad stories put you off of sleep training one day longer. In my years of working with families often the “horror” stories of sleep come from the fact that there is a lot of inappropriate application of various sleep methods combined with cultural beliefs that are not based in the brain or biological reality of sleep for children resulting ineffective sleep training.
Ms. Fontana, MS, NCC, CTRT and lead therapist at All in the Family Counselling will use an evidence based approach to teach parents about sleep.
This 2-hour Workshop on how to properly sleep train your child based on clinical research on how sleep and brain development impacts a child and their sleep.
Outcome of Workshop:
- Teach you about child development as it relates to sleep
- Understand how brain development affects sleep in a child
- Clarify if attachment is impacted by sleep
- Educate you on how sleep works so that when you correct the sleep problems you’ll understand the “how’s” and “why’s” of what you are doing
- Give you trouble shooting skills so that you can problem solve in the event of illness, jet-lag and as a child matures.
- Discuss in detail the 3 evidence based approaches to sleep training
- Q&A to discuss any questions you have on your sleep training choice.
Location of Talk:
55 Market Street, Level 10. Next the Bank of Singapore Building in the heart of the CDB. The workshop location is a 3 minute walk from the Raffles Place MRT.
- December 12, 2013
Start and end Time:
- Start time is 1130am
- End time: 130pm
In order to provide adequate time to answer question only a maximum of 15 parents can attend, so please book in advance. Seat is only confirmed upon receipt of payment- There are still spaces available!
For questions contact: Tammy Fontana at 9030 7239 or email@example.com
To get your tickets, go to www.allinthefamilycounselling.com/index.php/component/content/article/216