Photo credit: SKIPPY
- 62g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 142g marshmallows
- 3 cups rice puff cereal
- 21g grape jelly (or any jelly you like)
1. Microwave SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread in a large bowl for 1 min.
2. Add marshmallows and stir, coating them evenly.
3. Microwave for another minute until marshmallows are melted, stir with a spatula.
4. Pour in rice puff cereal and stir. You need to do this quickly as the marshmallow will cool off fast.
5. Pour half of the SKIPPY® mixture in a pan, take care to press it into the corners.
6. Spread grape jelly evenly on the SKIPPY® mixture.
7. Spread remaining SKIPPY® mixture over the grape jelly, taking are to press it into the corners.
8. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!