- 1 yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 150g full cream fresh milk
- 60g dairy whipping cream
- 35g of SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter Spread (for onion)
- 20g of SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter Spread (for chicken ham)
- Chicken ham
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- 75g egg
- 160g plain flour
- 90g of churned,salted butter
- 55g egg
- Mix plain flour and butter.
- Add egg and continue mixing until soft dough consistency is achieved.
- Roll into a thin sheet and cut out desired shapes for the Quiche Lorraine shells.
- Pre-bake for 10 mins until light golden brown at 180°C.
- Add 1 tsp of oil and saute the yellow onion until soft and caramelised.
- Add peanut butter and mix well, set aside.
- In another pan, saute chicken ham with 20g of SKIPPY® Natural Creamy with Honey Peanut Butter Spread for five minutes.
- Spoon onions and chicken ham evenly into each Quiche Lorraine shell.
- Mix milk, cream and egg in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into each Quiche Lorraine shell until it is three-quarters full.
- Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella cheese on the filling; bake for 20-25 mins at 180°C
Make 10 mini quiches.