Big Nutrition for Small Tummies
Nestlé CERELAC® has incorporated a brand new flavour with dates into infant cereal with milk, a unique feat unparalleled by other infant cereals in the market. Infants from the age of 8 months old can now benefit from the nutritional value of delicious dates!
Even though babies have tummy capacity 5 times smaller than that of an adult’s, their growing bodies actually need 5 times more nutrients than an adult.
Nestlé CERELAC® Infant Cereals:
- ~ Provide essential nutrients for growing babies.
- ~ Meet 45% of your child’s daily calcium intake.
- ~ Contain over 50% of your child’s daily iron intake in just one serving with fortified vitamin A and C.
- ~ Have BIFIDUS BL probiotics that help to fight against harmful bacteria in an infant’s digestive system.
- ~ Contain Cereals Hydrolyzed Enzymatically (CHE) which helps to break down carbohydrates for easy digestion
- ~ Contain 12 vitamins and 5 minerals to support your infant’s growth and development
- ~ Highly nutritious and non-allergenic
“Nestlé believes that good nutrition begins from pregnancy and after delivery followed by stage-appropriate feeding choices once an infant starts eating solid food after 6 months old. Nestlé CERELAC® provides a wide range of choices that varies in grains, textures and flavour. They contain the right amount of nutrients essential for growth and development. Nestlé CERELAC® Wheat, Honey and Dates is specially made for infants of 8 months and above. It not only offers a unique flavour, but also provides a complete nutritious meal for a well-balanced diet.”
– Ms Angel Lin, Nutrition and Scientific Manager, Nestlé Singapore –
So why settle for less when you can have more?
Get your Nestlé CERELAC® Wheat, Honey and Dates is available at all leading stores at a retail price of $5.50 per 250g pack.