At My Little Genius, our philosophy is for as many children to be exposed to bilingual whole-brain stimulation as much as possible. No child, regardless of their his/her family’s income level, should be deprived of this opportunity to learn and undergo bilingual whole-brain stimulation.
This is why we are delighted to do our part in serving the community by offering free lessons to young children of low-income families.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Age group: 6 months to 5 years old.
- Maximum monthly household income: S$2,000.
- Parents need to submit their latest Notice of Assessment to email@example.com or fax to 65617050 for verification. Please indicate your contact number on the NOA as well so that we can contact eligible parents whose children qualify for My Little Genius programme.
- Classes will be on Thursdays or Fridays only, at a time slot determined by the individual centres.
- This initiative is effective till 31 December 2014 or to a date to be advised, and is subject to availability.
- We aim to benefit as many children as possible; each eligible child will attend a minimum of one term at My Little Genius.
- Terms and conditions apply, and any decision taken by the management of My Little Genius is final.
We recognise that some eligible families may not have access to Facebook and/or computers, so it would be great if you can share this information with your friends whom you think will be eligible for this programme and for their children to benefit immensely from My Little Genius programme.
We look forward to receiving your applications and stimulating all our young ones’ minds!