Mums@Work is delighted to be running our popular Mumpreneur workshop again. This is usually a Full-House event, so be sure to sign up early if you are keen to attend.
Many mums who want work-family balance consider starting their own business. But for some, it can be overwhelming to get it all together. Highly interactive, with actual guides and know-how’s. The last few workshops were run at full capacity.
Based on past feedback, we have extended and included MORE topics in our improvised version of this popular workshop
21st June 2013 (Friday)
10am – 4:30pm
(Registration starts at 9:45am)
Morning Tea Break will be included
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Mothers who are:
- thinking of starting their own business
- in the early stages of planning their own business
- own a blog shop and would like to formalise it into a registered business/ taking it to the next level
- keen to learn a little more about branding/ marketing your small business
FORMAT OF THE WORKSHOP:
Includes an actual sharing session by a successful Mumpreneur (who has been in business for a few years), this workshop tries to tailor to answer common queries of MUMpreneurs.
Interactive, participants are encouraged to play an active role in the learning process, with a workbook on hand to facilitate the actual brainstorming session.
The workshop is limited to 20 persons only.
Find out more or Register Here:
I AM READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO OWNING MY MUMPRENEUR BUSINESS!
Especially for this workshop,
- All attendees will receive a Workshop Guide Book and a complimentary copy of the book “Successful Work-Life Balance” – featuring real-life Mumpreneur’s stories. (Worth $20)
Brought to you by Mums@Work (Singapore)