Career Workshop By Mums@Work In Partnership with LinkedIn
Feeling frustrated with life? Not sure where you are going? Want to go back to work but not sure whether you should go back to “your old job” or try something new? Want to meet other moms and learn from each other?
Then this MUM-CENTRIC workshop is for you!
In this FULL-DAY session, learn how to re-invent your Personal Brand to move ahead in your career. This workshop is ideal for mothers who:
- have taken some time off and want to REJOIN the workforce
- want to CHANGE career paths
- wants to move into a FLEXI-WORK arrangement
This is a hands-on (NO FLUFF!) event where attendees will get to put into practice (immediately) the tips given by the experts.
PART 1: Mothers re:BRAND Life Compass
- Interactive group activities to help you map out your goals in life and career
- Some basic discover tools to plan ahead
PART 2: RESUME IMPROVEMENT
~ presented by Sher-li Torrey, Founder of Mums@Work Singapore & Certified Career Coach
- A step-by-step guide to revamping your resume
- Understanding how to “highlight skills”
- Addressing the “Gap” (for SAHM returning to work force)
- This is Mother-centric – so we will focus on typical challenges (& solutions) faced by Mums, seeking employment
PART 3: USING LINKEDIN FOR JOB SEARCH
(presented by Emily Maynard, Strategic Product Consulting – LinkedIn) – A hands-on guide to how LinkedIn can help a job seeker, in particular if you are a career transitioner or have small gaps in your employment history
* To make this workshop useful, there will only be 18 places available to keep the session interactive and useful for all attendees.
26th May 2015
9am – 5pm
SCWO @ Waterloo Street
~ includes a resume guide & Yummy tea
To find out more about this event or to register, please CLICK HERE (http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eax7kxn277ec8ab5&llr=7u8nzydab)