STEP INTO MY BACKYARD GARDEN
Holiday Programme from 18 November to 20 December. Open to children age 3 and above. Now with more dates.
Be a Horticulturalist for a month! Learn the gardening fundamentals on how to nurture and enjoy the benefits of gardening in a variety of spaces and places.
- Week 1 (18-22 Nov) Herb and Spice Garden – Take a trip to Oh’s Farm and explore their wide variety of herbs – Design burlap to store your own herbs potpourri – Make a nice recipe booklet.
- Week 2 (25-29 Nov) Eco Garden – Take a trip to Gardens by the Bay – Go on the River of Life Gaia Trail to discover the significant role plants play in maintaining the quality of water in rivers and lakes – Use recycled materials and design planters to grow tiny plants in them
- Week 3 (2-6 Dec) Garden in a Jar – Be a young Botanist and create your own mini terrarium – Take a trip to HortPark to catch a glimpse of the 7,000 sq ft Galleria – Make a snack jar with layers of goodies
- Week 4 (9-13 Dec) Butterfly Garden – Take a trip to Sentosa’s Butterfly Garden – Create an adorable caterpillar sock puppet – Make a crafty butterfly snack to bring home
- Week 5 (16-20 Dec) Pizza Patch Garden Fully booked – Take a trip to Bollywood Veggies – Design your own pizza patch garden in a pizza box – Make your own Christmas tree-shaped or jingle bell-shaped pizza from scratch
- Week 6 (26-27 Dec) Dingle Dangle Scarecrow New – Take a trip to Bollywood Veggies to see a real Scarecrow – Make a cute Scarecrow craft – Create dierent funny Scarecrow’s faces on biscuits. Full Day, 8.30am to 6.30pm | Cost: $380 (GST inclusive)
- 2 and 3 Jan 2014 Flowers in the Garden New – Take a trip to Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden to explore the wonders of gardening – Create a floral glove puppet and a fun watering can – Make an edible flower pot and delicious flowers popsicle. Full Day, 8.30am to 6.30pm | Cost: $380 (GST inclusive)
- 6–10 Jan 2014 Pizza Patch Garden New – Take a trip to Bollywood Veggies – Design your own pizza patch garden in a pizza box – Make your own Christmas tree-shaped or jingle bell-shaped pizza from scratch
Full Day – Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm, Cost: $535 (GST inclusive)
Half Day – Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 1.30pm, Cost: $380 (GST inclusive)
We are also offering a 10% discount for siblings and double workshop sign up.
Brought to you by Kids’ Gallery Singapore
Address: 391B orchard Road, Ngee Ann City Tower B #13-03 Singapore 238874
You can aso reach us at 6235 5993 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.