Join us now at Kidz Literacy Cove for fun and interactive lessons that teach your child phonics, word recognition, writing and early spelling skills! This is the only school that your child WANTS to come for class every lesson.
Learning phonics build a foundation of the English language and also accelerate writing and spelling development which is what we advocate here at Kidz Literacy Cove. Our program is designed to help all children acquire early literacy skills and incorporates the use of Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, which is currently being used by many local preschools.
We have classes suitable for children 24 months to 9years old. We have a team of local teachers who are professionals in the Early Childhood setting.
Learning Objectives of our curriculum:
- Full literacy programme with reading, writing, Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar
- Phonemic and phonological awareness,
- Use phonic sounds and blends to help with decoding and spelling
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Brain stimulation
- Eye muscles exercises
- Creative responses
- Recognising high frequency words
- Listening skills
- Participating actively in group work and class discussions
- Appreciating stories
- Making use of age appropriate vocabulary to express themselves
- All free trial classes are an hour session together with a feedback session (suitable for 24 months old to 9 years old)
- 10% off if you sign up for 1 term & 20% off if you sign up for 2 terms
* Valid only for new enrollment.
* Valid till 15 February 2015.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Valid till 15 February 2015.
Contact us at 97800786 or firstname.lastname@example.org now to experience learning in a whole new way!
Address: 13 Lichfield Road Singapore 556833 (Serangoon Gardens Way)