Come to the Infocomm Media (ICM) Youth Festival and immerse yourself in youth-centric experiential zones of all things tech and media.
- Over 70 free workshops on coding (e.g. Apple Swift Playground, robotics, virtual reality, 360◦ video creation and more (pre-registration is required)
- Experience being a newscaster, radio DJ, software developer, data analyst or cyber security specialist
- Immersive experience through the power of augmented & virtual Reality
- Create life-size 3D paintings with Google Tilt Brush
- Come and see young coders programme their troops for battle during ’Ace of Coders’
- Meet and greet sessions with MediaCorp celebrities and YouTubers Night Owl Cinematics
- Get served by robots in the Smart Café
Find out more at www.imtalent.sg/icmyouthyouthfest2016
It’s that time of year again. Kids look forward to it and wish it would never end. Where can you find fun and exciting holiday programs for your children? Here’s our list. Take your pick!
Find this article useful? Do share it with your friends by clicking “Share” below, thank you.