Want to spruce your home decor to welcome Christmas? Why not create a rainbow paper wreath? Here’s an easy craft activity you can do with your kids.
- Coloured Construction Paper
- Stapler and stabler bullets
- Cardboard or thick paper
- Hole puncher
- To make the leaves, cut out from construction coloured paper to your desired leaf size.
- Fold each leaf in half lengthwise, and then fold one side back slightly, so that there is an indent created.
- To make the wreath, cut out two hoops from thick paper or cardboard.
- Make a small fold at one side of the leaf towards the base, to make it slightly bent.
- Staple the leaf to the hoop at the indent area.
- Staple more leaves, making sure that each subsequent leaf covers the staple of the previous one.
- Glue the second hoop over the staples when finished, punch a hole, tie it up and there you have it – your own paper wreath!
Here’s a video tutorial to help you:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and share this on your Facebook!
By Dorothea Chow