Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Good Gynaes & hospitals recommended

Administrator
    Pearlyn Ng: Thks to my gf, I used Dr Tham KF frm Gleneagles O&G Clinic for both my kids. He's a v skillful gynae, does things w/o rush. Bt expected to wait during check-ups. Afterall, gd things r worth waiting for.

Administrator
    Von Lim: Dr Su Lin Lin from NUH Women's Centre. Assuring, patient, caring and most importantly, understanding. She took great care of me even when I was admitted for drug allergy and later, had to induce delivery. my labour was difficult and had to go for emergency c-sec... I panicked and threw a fit, rather chaotic I must say. But Dr Su and her team was excellent and saw me through the operation. she came round to review my progress everyday and I was very touched by her concern.

Administrator
    Vanessa Khong: Most Ppl Dunnoe that SGH has gynecology Dept and they deliver babies. Prof Tan Hak Koon is very pro and took really good care of me and baby. He's the head of department and always manage the difficult cases too.

Administrator
    Jen Lee: Thanks all mummies for the recc..Can I ask for those who recc Dr Heng Tuan Luan from Eastshore ,how much is the packages like then currently?

Administrator
    Elsie Lee: Dr Wee Horng Yen of KKH....

Administrator
    Angeline Bulner-Lau: Dr Christopher Chong frm Gleneagles. Good personality and talks to u like a fren. Had all my 3 kids delivered by him. If I had a 4th he'll be the first I'll call! =)

Administrator
    Angeline Bulner-Lau: As for hospital Mt Alvernia w/o a doubt. Good and friendly Nurses tat takes the edge of being in a hospital and giving birth!!

Administrator
    Agnes Chen: you can ask ur frds for recc also because they can advise you more. Beside considering location n package, i peraonally think that most importantly is you must be comfortable with the gynea as he/she got to go through the whole pregnancy with you....

Administrator
    Fion Chew Lingzhi: This is the post with the most comments I've ever seen. Yup I too think it depends on whether u prefer female or not. There are many many good gynaes and packages out there. Mine is Jeanette Chen from Thomson Medical. Friendly, approachable, a mother too, knowledgable and gave many suggestions. Always calm our worries. Can chat like a friend. Our friends recommended her that's why I went with her...she nv rush in any visits though package specify only 15mins of consultation each time. Package starts from 12wks onwards at high $700+. Nurses are helpful and friendly too. Flexible in rescheduling of appts. Give reminder calls & ans ur queries regardless their busy schedule. Gave us lots of milk samples to try. TMC gives great support to mothers...professional nurses in labour ward too...gd luck and take good care of urself and baby =)

Administrator
    Kriscia Tan: Dr Poon King Fu from Poon's clinic.. All my 4 kids were delivered by him.. Gd package with reasonable pricing..

Administrator
    Joyce Tan: Dr. Heng Tung Lan, Parkway East. Very friendly n The nurses as well!

Administrator
    Sue Md Shah: Dr Chris Chong Gleneagles Hospital

Administrator
    Nur Aisyah: I took another gynae but i found him not suitable for me so I took Dr Heng Tung Lan.. To her, im one of the most diff patient.. N she never fail to come n check on me everyday. Thumbs up!

Administrator
    Jen Lee: Hi Joyce & Aisah,around how much is the package for Dr Heng

Administrator
    Evelynn Chan: Both my kids by dr wk tan fm tmc. Love her i jus know both me n my bb are in safe hand as long as we r with her.

Administrator
    Jenny Yeo: Dr Adrain Tan fr ACJ women's clinic at TMC. Best gynae that I ever had. I did csection n was surprise that I could get up and walk the 2nd day.

Administrator
    Siti Hana: My first was dr heng at parkway. Rating for gynae, nurse n hospital service. Excellent. Dr heng queue always long n shes very patience n jovial. She strict like a mum who cares abt her children. My 2nd was at kkh, idiot assoc professor, pay more for yr service but i have to tell him the same thing every single visit n during labour. Very bz man n forgetful but quick action. But hes recommend by a doc coz hes an expert in high risk pregmancy. My 3rd, dr jeanette from tmc, excellent too. she even took her time to play with my gal n carry her ard. Same with fion comment. I agree with some mummies, do consider yr expectation, location n financial too. Mine i went to kkh coz i move to wlds from tamp. I hate the service at kkh n i need my fierce hubby to be with me for every consultation to scold the blur nurses thats why the 3rd i go tmc. My hubby enjoyed till he talk alot.

Administrator
    Nur Aisyah: I was at 7months then i came to dr heng so charges r diff coz too late to take package... She has a package about $700 or $800 if im not wrong..

Administrator
    Shirin Nasniayden: Siti hana, i noe which gynae u had for ur second child. I took him for the first child and the same thing as u i haf to repeat myself. Keep forgetting too. Then i took Dr KT tan. Much better!

Administrator
    The New Age Parents:
    Learn From Top Pregnancy & Parenting Experts, TRY & BUY from over 150 Manufacturers, Retailers and Artisans, Take Advantage of Great Show Specials, Promotions and Discounts http://ow.ly/9Iwn1
    Great Buys at SmartBaby Fair 2012 | The New Age Parents
    ow.ly
    Learn From Top Pregnancy & Parenting Experts, TRY & BUY from over 150 Manufacturers, Retailers and Artisans, Take Advantage of Great Show Specials,.....2,903 People Reached ·