Make time for your family this 28 May and be a part of the first Family Duathlon at the annual Families for Life Celebrations! Get the best of both worlds in running and cycling over a family-friendly distance of 5km and enjoy the beautiful city skyline, starting from St Andrew’s Road, in front of the iconic National Gallery Singapore.
Held in conjunction with Car-Free Sunday, this means families can enjoy running and cycling on the closed roads on a bright Sunday morning at their own pace and comfort. Register at $15 per pax and receive exclusive Duathlon entitlements and also stand a chance to win family staycations at Resorts World Sentosa, dining vouchers and more in the “sure-win” lucky dip! Registration will close on 12 May. For registration and more details, visit www.fflduathlon.com.
Cool down after the duathlon and indulge in the slew of exciting family-bonding activities lined up at the Families for Life Celebrations such as:
- An energising Family Walk for all ages, also along the closed roads;
- Breakfast Picnic with local delights by Heritage Hawkers and organic produce by Farmer’s Market;
- Decorate a signature cardboard car for the popular “Drive-In” Movie Screening under the stars;
- Enjoy an Evening Picnic with music performances, family fun games and hawker delights;
- Have children go wild on the Bouncy Castles and Inflatables;
- Free snacks and drinks offered at the signature Families for Life Mobile Café!
Details of the Families for Life Celebrations as follows:
- Date: Sunday, 28 May 2017
- Time: 8am – 9.30pm
- Location: Civic District, Padang
- Programme Charge: Free (excluding purchase of food and beverage on location)
To receive offers and promotions, simply download the Family Time Logo from Families for Life’s website and present it at participating merchants such as One Faber Group, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Skyve Wine Bistro and Co+Nut+Ink from Friday, 26 May to Sunday, 25 June 2017.
This year’s Families for Life Celebrations is part of the expanded Family Time Weekend, with a series of fun-filled family activities lined up from 26-29 May. For more details on Families for Life Celebrations 2017, log on to www.familiesforlife.sg.
Make full use of the weekend and take your kids out to these family-friendly events in Singapore!