Click here for a larger view.
Kids’ Gallery Explore My City My Home Sep Holiday Program
Do your know your Singapore? Follow Kids’ Gallery to explore the part of Singapore that has transformed into a global icon
- Find out about the history of Singapore
- See what made our city unique
- Visit the Esplanade and Merlion
- Learn to sketch a panoramic view of our stunning city skyline
- Re-create the icons of Singapore with recycled cardboard boxes
- Come and play with your cardboard creations on Children’s Day
Date: 9 to 13 September 2013
Monday to Friday
Open to children age 3 and above
Full Day Programme
8.30am to 6.30pm
Cost us $535 (GST inclusive)
Half Day Programme
8.30am to 1.30pm
Cost us $380 (GST inclusive)
We have over 5000 Facebook Likes. To thank you, we are giving 10% discount off our programmes till 8th Sept 2013.
Visit us at www.kidsgallery.com.sg for more information about our courses. You can reach us at 6235 5993 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Address: 391B Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City Tower B #13-03 Singapore 238874