With something magical for everyone, The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice is sure to create family memories that last a lifetime!
Join Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy as they walk down memory lane and re-awaken Disney moments that span generations. Dive deep into the East Australian Current with your favorite school of fish from Disney • Pixar’s Finding Dory when Dory, Nemo and Marlin set off on an adventure to discover the true meaning of family.
Next, travel to the wintry world of Arendelle with Anna and Elsa and the hilarious snowman Olaf from Disney’s Frozen as they learn how powerful a love between sisters can be.
Reach for your dreams with Rapunzel, as her determination illuminates her inner strength.
Experience the beauty of Walt Disney’s first animated feature film, as Snow White creates her own happily ever after with the help of seven new friends. Indulge in an exhilarating foot-stomping hoedown with Buzz and Woody, prowl the Pride Lands of Africa with Simba, Timon and Pumbaa, learn the meaning of true friendship with Jasmine, Aladdin and Genie.
Watch your favourite Disney Princesses take to the ice to showcase the courage and perseverance that led them to achieve their dreams.
Tickets for The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice are one sale now. Family friendly tickets start at $25 online through www.sportshubtix.sg.
See also: How to create lasting childhood memories
TNAP is giving away 4 tickets to one lucky winner to catch Disney on Ice
Show date and time: 15 Mar 2017, Wed, 6.30pm
Number of Tickets: 4 tickets (worth $260)
Ticket Category: Cat 1 (valued at $65 per ticket)
- Infants in arms and children under 2 years of age may be admitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat (they must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian).
- Children aged 2 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
To take part:
1. Like and follow us on Facebook.
2. Fill in this form. This contest has ended.
3. Comment on our Facebook post here, on how you would create a meaningful childhood memory with your child.
This contest ends on 15 Jan 2017.
Congratulations to Joanne Yeo! Our winner for this contest.
- Winners will be notified via email/phone.
- Show date and times cannot be changed.
- Winners will have to self-collect the tickets on the performance day itself, 1 hour before showtime.
- The tickets are not exchangeable for cash.