Date: 24 to 25 June 2017
Time: 11am – 8pm
Venue: Suntec City Exhibition Hall 401, 402, 403
- From Hogwarts-inspired town to a mini Akhihabara, there are four themed-zones to make buying and selling super fun!
- Bringing your kids along? Leave them at our Kids Corner while you take a look around – Carouseller @icelebr8 will keep them busy with shows and a colouring corner among other activities.
- There will also be a free Instagram booth, where visitors can hashtag #Carouselland2017, upload their photos and get their pictures printed for free!
- The line-up for activities on both days include:
- Whole Day: Instabooth, Colouring Corner
- 1.00pm – 2.30pm: Magician + Games/ Activities
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm: Glitter Tattoo Artist
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm: Balloon Twisting
- For those looking to reminisce their childhood, Carouseller @retrorider will be taking you back in time at the Retro Gaming Corner – stand to win exciting prizes if you beat the highest score at Tetris or rent a Gameboy to keep yourself occupied while your partner shops.
- Gamers can also look forward to vintage arcade games like, Contra on the classic Nintendo Famicom System, Golden Axe 2 on a Sega Megadrive 16 bit system and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Super Nintendo.
- All activities at the Retro Gaming Corner will be on-going for the entire day!
- Together with OCBC, our preferred payment partner, we’re giving $3 off per transaction to the first 2000 people daily.