GRAM’S Learning Centre
At GRAM’S Learning Centre, playing and reading are the essence of our programmes as we aspire to bring quality education as well as deliver fun learning experiences to children. Our programmes are developed by highly qualified educators, with teaching experiences in international preschool settings and prestigious primary schools in Singapore.
We believe that every child is unique hence our programmes aim at developing your child’s academic excellence through this uniqueness.
There are 3 different programmes catering to 3 to 12 year olds: GooeyGRAM, PictoGRAM, CompreGRAM.
1. GooeyGRAM is a monthly programme that focuses on learning through Messy Play; an approach that is widely used by Western educators. Messy Play activities provide children with sensorial experiences that encourage the active exploration of materials.
It is aimed at:
- Learning language through “Book of the Month”
- Equipping and reinforcing basic phonetical sounds
- Fostering creative development through different art mediums
- Developing children cognitively
- Enhancing motor skills
- Encouraging socio-emotional development”
2. PictoGRAM (6 to 8 year olds) is a freshly created idea that is developed by a professional from the creative industry who has had experiences teaching Art to young children. Fusing Art with recycling, PictoGRAM brings in extraordinary Art lessons that will illuminate your child’s visual senses and facilitate their Art conceptualization.
3. CompreGRAM (English & Chinese) is a novel strategy designed by our MOE certified educators, who believe that learning goes beyond textbooks. The programme focuses on developing your child’s comprehension skills and vocabulary bank through exposure of different themes and text-types. Learning materials are constantly updated to give the best all round language experience for your child.
Contact: Ms Jean / Jacqueline at 6467 1258
Address: 144 Upper Bukit Timah Road #02-15 Beauty World Centre Singapore 588177